In line with the guidelines communicated by the Prime Minister regarding Covid-19 Thames Loose Leaf remains open for business with our manufacturing plant running as normal.
We have taken all necessary steps to ensure that our Factory staff are working within Government guidelines.
All Office staff are working from home and have full access to all systems remotely.
Take the stress out of your presentation, knowing that your order will be high quality, on time and show off your branding to perfection. Whether you need clipboards, folders, document wallets or conference folders you can rely on us to deliver. Having complete flexibility, we can design your perfect product at a low cost without the lengthy delivery times.
PRESENTATION, PRESENTATION, PRESENTATION…
- Flexibility to create products tailored to your design
- Full range of print options to promote your brand
- Sample service – road test your design
- Bespoke products at a competitive price
- High quality
- Fast turnaround times – even for bespoke products
- All products manufactured at our two UK sites
- In-house Studio to assist with your design
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
- Litho, Screen or Digital Print for consistent branding
- Emboss or Deboss your logo if you want to leave a lasting impression
- Foil Block with metallic foil to stand out in the crowd
- Landscape, portrait, multiple pockets, foam padding – you decide!
- Accessorise with pen loops, USB supports, straps or handles, flaps, metal corners, press stud, Velcro or magnetic closures
OUR COMMITMENTWe are committed to quality and have been ISO 9001 certified since 2005 and currently hold ISO 9001:2015 accreditation. It is important to us to be aware of the impact our Company has on the environment and as such we have been ISO 14001 certified since 2014. Having gained 14001:2015 accreditation in 2018, this ensures that whilst providing the highest quality service, it is delivered with the minimum effect on the world in which we live. Recycling Clients Products We offer all clients a facility to recycle any PVC products we have manufactured for them which are no longer required; clients have the option to return this product themselves or, where possible, we endeavour to collect ‘end of product life’ items when we next deliver to the client. Upon return, products are broken down to their component materials and recycled.
PRODUCTS THAT ARE MADE TO LAST
All of our products are crafted to be durable and long lasting ensuring that they provide value for money and prevent overuse of resources and waste. All Vinyls purchased are Phthalate free and fully REACH compliant.
READ OUR LATEST BLOG POSTS
Committed to Reducing Our Impact on the Environment
Thames Loose Leaf are proud to be longstanding partners with the Essex Wildlife Trust and commit to making our manufacturing lessen our environmental impact…
What size ring binder do I need for my project? A useful guide
Working out what size ring binder you need for your project can be tricky. We’ve put together a handy guide to help make sure you get it right…
January’s Industry Roundup
Homebase Commits to Zero Waste to Landfill by 2021 One of the UK’s largest home improvement and garden retailers, Homebase, has partnered with Reconomy…