thames - 06/11/19 - Branding
We see the words everywhere. And we all know why – because it’s important, incredibly so. Ask anyone in the UK, and they will be able to tell you a brand they are aware of, and most importantly what the logo of the brand is, or the slogan. As a business you know this already.
However, are you missing some important factors and musts when it comes to building and raising awareness of your brand?
We’ve put together some points to help make sure you make the most of your branding…
1. Whether you’re a new business, or an established business, it’s always a good idea to re-visit your brand and check how it is seen from a customer’s perspective. So take some time to ask yourself these questions:
- Do all team members have a clear understanding of why the business started?
- What is the ethos of the company?
- What are the company goals?
- What makes you better than your competitors?
2. Talk to your customers. They understand your business in a unique way. Finding out how you are perceived, can be a fantastic way to strengthen your brand.
3. Instil your brand in company products, whether you’re heading to an exhibition or in the office. Branded items such as key fobs, folders, mousemats or card wallets will circulate and increase awareness of your branding.
In his article, The Power of Promotional Products for Brand Recognition, writer Richard Larsen refers to a study conducted by the BPMA.
The research included surveying close to 15,000 people who had received a promotional product for free within the previous year.
- 66% of participants claimed they could recall the brand on the promotional product received within the past 12 months.
- The ROI on promotional products delivered a better return on investment than radio and outdoor advertising, and is equal to TV and print.
- 79% would be likely to do business with the company again.
- Most participants (87%) kept a promotional item for longer than a year!
- About half (56%) said their impression of the company improved after receiving a branded promotional gift.
Creating a strong brand will help your business in multiple ways:
- Potential Clients are more likely to buy from a brand when they like, trust and understand the brand.
- Greater exposure to your brand will increase loyalty and referrals.
- Will help in gaining partnerships and creating strong business relationships.
As a family run business, we understand the importance of your brand and work with businesses, creating unique and beautiful products that will get your message out there.
Contact us today to talk about how we can help your business grow!